Six years had passed by after I set fire to the mansion and ran away.
I thought my family had already forgotten me, but they started searching for me after all this time.
One hand reached out to me as I desperately tried to escape from their clutches.
“I’ll let you go when the rain stops.”
Robin Vhind, a suspicious man who followed me, claiming that he was worried about me.
Having no choice, I stayed with him at his place despite knowing only his name and nothing else.
A sense of deja vu. Friendliness without reason.
“If someone harms you, for whatever reason, I’ll get rid of them.”
As my defenses dropped one by one, I eventually fell for him.
It felt like I was truly special whenever he spent time with me.
But beneath this kind mask, I saw his true self…
“You can’t leave me. Even if I die— even if you die.”
The more I tried to escape, the worse Robin’s obsession became.
“Just give up. So that I can be kind to you until the very end.”
What am I supposed to do with this lunatic?
- Chapter 9 - A Rainy Day (2) October 1, 2021
- Chapter 8 - A Rainy Day (1) September 24, 2021
- Chapter 7 - A Fateful Encounter (7) September 17, 2021
- Chapter 6 - A Fateful Encounter (6) September 10, 2021
- Chapter 5 - A Fateful Encounter (5) September 3, 2021
- Chapter 4 - A Fateful Encounter (4) August 28, 2021
- Chapter 3 - A Fateful Encounter (3) August 20, 2021
- Chapter 2 - A Fateful Encounter (2) July 27, 2021
- Chapter 1 - A Fateful Encounter July 18, 2021